Rocket Layer - Rocket Lawyer

Miami Beach, Florida 1 comment

I have been trying to cancel my membership with these shady people for about a week. When I call, they keep me on hold for 30 minutes only to hear at the end that the "office is closed. Please call back during normal business hours." Then they go on to list the business hours are from 6 am to 6 pm. I call at about 10 am every time!!

There is no clear way to cancel online either. You are only allowed to "downgrade" your membership to a cheap or more expensive option. So annoying.

They are sketchy ***. Avoid them.

Comments

Hello my name is Jennifer Paulus and I am the Customer Service Manager here at Rocket Lawyer. I apologize that you had a difficult time downgrading your account on-line and that you were unable to get through to our Customer Support Team. I will be happy to personally assist you with your account. Please feel free to contact me direct at 415-738-7737 ext 9002 or e-mail supportmgr@rocketlawyer.com

Sincerely,

Jennifer Paulus | Customer Service Manager | 415-738-7737 ext 9002

Rocket Lawyer is the easy and affordable legal service for everyone. Our legal documents are free, and our Rocket Lawyer On Call® legal plans give individuals, families and businesses affordable access to licensed attorneys, plus a whole lot more. Since Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm, we don't provide legal advice. We deliver the legal services you need at a price you'll love.

Incorporations | Contracts | Wills and Estates | Marriage | Divorce | Lawyers